Saturday 8 April 2017

A.C.E, i love you !




I didn't know i will begin to like kpop again. 
Well, i randomly in youtube and i saw dance cover by a group name A.C.E. They're like 5 members and did BTS NOT TODAY dance and i thought wow, that's cool ! I mean, i saw few more dance covers but i don't know, i think i fall in love with A.C.E.  I never knew i could fall in so easily, like just one video and suddenly i'm a fans. I learnt to know each of them and my bias would be the oldest member, LEE DONGHUN. He's sweet tho, the voice, the smile, the eyes. Aww, i'm too biased ^^

Anyway, they're yet to debut but i heard they will in MAY. Hopefully it's true and their debut song is not some sappy cute whatsoever, i'm so not into that kind of style cause i know their dance is truly powerful, neat and strong beside all of them have an angel voice, sweet mellow that melted my heart. Ahem!


So yeah, here i am gonna wait till their debut and i'm gonna wish them a very good luck ! 

CHECK THEM OUT OFFICIAL YOUTUBE ,
OFFICIAL FB , OFFICIAL IG


Lee Donghun, i saw you in i can see your voice and i don't why i fall in more. Hah! 
I love you it hurts. Lol !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Township

Currently addicted to this game. It's called,  Township . Can find it in Google Play, App Store, Amazon.  1st thing i do whene...